Skip to main content

BETA This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Workers in an industrial setting wearing high visibility jackets and hard hats.

Digital Services

Applications to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to notify, register, get consent or get a licence.

Ionising Radiation

What can you do?
Apply to HSE to notify, register or request consent to using ionising radiation.
The Law
Work with ionising radiation: Approved Code of Practice and guidance.
Who is it for?
An employer, organisation or sole trader who works with ionising radiation.