Skip to main content

BETA This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Using ionising radiation

Apply to notify, register or get consent

  1. Who must apply
  2. What to apply for
  3. How to apply
  4. Fees and payment
  5. Report a change
  6. Contact us

6. Contact us

Before you apply

If you need to contact the Health and Safety Executive before you apply to notify, register or get consent, email: or call us on 0300 369 0559.

During your application

If you’re in the process of completing your application, you can sign in and select 'Contact us' at the bottom of the screen. This will help us answer your enquiry as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Apply now

Sign in to see or change an application you’ve started or completed.

Sign In